I
get requests on Instagram constantly to follow Military Spouse pages.
I'm not sure why, my page is locked down and nothing visible to the
basic public even remotely portrays that Brendon is in the military. But
whatever, i digress, the point is i get added. My newsfeed has now
become the most annoying thing ever and i rarely scroll it anymore. Yes,
i know i can unfollow the pages, but hello that is a lot of work. I
thought today since i am in this ever so lovely mood (ask Brendon what
side of the bed i woke up on), that i would highlight the 4 things that
make me want to strangle a broad.
2) The photos of you wrapped in, draped in, laying on, or wearing the flag. Can we just not? It is not attractive or cute. You don't look patriotic. It doesn't make you look skinny or sexy. You look immature and ignorant. I would gladly send you the link to the Flag Code, but your middle school education has me a little concerned i would be wasting my time, as you probably wouldn't understand it anyways.
3) The five billion pictures of your Spouse in his uniform. His cammies, his blues, his charlies, okay we get it he is in the military. We got it. Let's move on. It's one thing to be proud and it is a totally different thing to be infatuated. I think Brendon is the greatest Marine out of all of the Marines, i'm biased just as you are. I think he could rock my world from 6,000 miles away just by a picture in his Desert Cammies, i'm biased. BUT if he wasn't a Marine and he didn't have that sexy uniform, i would be just as proud of him in whatever he wore to work. He could pretty much invent new crayon colors all day for a living and i would think he was the baddest, coolest, most awesome crayon namer ever. Why don't you lay off the uniform pictures and be proud of him for the man he is.
4) The #LCPL #CPL #hashtags of their spouses rank. Grow up. No one cares and you look stupid playing the rank game. Do you want your cookies crispy or chewy?
While we're on a roll here can we all just agree to stop using the term MILSO. Holy annoying. What is even the point? You're in a relationship, what does it matter if your spouse is in the military or not. If he worked at McDonald's you wouldn't call yourslef a MACSO. Or maybe you would, i don't really know. As a matter of fact, i think you probably would. Broads love to claim things.
I'll be back tomorrow with something much nicer and happier post, i promise. Or maybe i won't. Depends what side of the bed i wake up on. I'm confident that Brendon is sincerely hoping it is the opposite side from what i did today. Whatever.
I didn't even know people put rank in hashtags. That's just ridiculous! I definitely agree that people overshare the military posts on social media. It's one thing to be proud, but it's another to let your whole world revolve around it.
ReplyDelete