Girls are weird. It's a
statement i make all too often, and one that my sweet friend Katie
finds it HILARIOUS. Can i get an amen though!? We're complex, confusing,
and down right crazy more times than not. I have to laugh because
usually i don't even understand why i am acting or saying the things i
do, yet the crazy alter ego of mine persists that i should say it. Let's
be clear, you usually shouldn't say it. Girls are just so weird.
Point.....i swear i have a point to this.
Oh yeah, girls are weird, that's my point. I'll speak personally and
recognize the fact that i just flat out don't communicate well. I get
mad and close up shop. Wait, you don't understand why i'm mad? Okay,
then you don't deserve to know. Girls, we don't understand ourselves yet
we expect men to understand us. I have not a single clue why i cannot
call Brendon up and say very simply and kindly (HA!), "look, you did
this and it ticked me off, let's talk about it". I cannot do it. Pride,
ego, anxiety, who knows, but i cannot do it. So instead i put myself and
him through sheer agony with my one word answers, saying "it's fine"
repetitively like my life depends on the mere sentence, and dropping the
"i" before love you. It's sad but oh so true. He knows that i am upset
or mad when i leave out the 'i" in "i love you". I'm am so ridiculous.
We also are very stubborn, ladies. You ever wake up after an argument or
something that upset with your significant other, and you just want to
be mad. It's like your sole purpose that day is to set out and ruin his
day. You just want to be mad. You want him to know your mad and
understand why your mad, even though you have no clue why you're even
really mad. It's such an exhausting and ridiculously silly cycle that we
put ourselves and our poor guys through. Now i know that i am not the
only one who does these silly things or other ridiculous ways. We're
weird creatures, there is no other way to put it. We make no sense to
ourselves or our guys.
Brendon is a saint. The things
he deals with from me on a daily basis would be enough for any sane
person to send me straight to the mental hospital. But alas he loves me
and he loves me good, despite all my dramatic, emotional, crazy rants
and raves. Back to my fairytale.....ahem, i am blessed and he is an
amazing man!
I love you! And I love this! Keep up your good work!!! :)
ReplyDelete